Food Standard Series
ISO 22000:2018 Principles & its Pre-Requisite Programme
ISO 22000: 2018, an international food safety management system released on 19 June 2018, is now aligned with ISO’s latest high level structure (HLS) and revised to meet today’s food safety challenges.
This standard covers the basic overview of the requirements, as well as the practical approach to implement it.
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the high-level structure of the ISO standard
- Recognise and apply the risk-based approach at the strategic level as well as the operational level
- Possess the knowledge on the application of hazard analysis know-how
- Differentiate and the establishment of CCP, OPRP and PRPs
- Introduction to ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management System – High Level Structure for Management Systems
- Key changes in ISO 22000: 2018 as compared to ISO 22000: 2005
- Terms and defnitions in ISO 22000: 2018
- Context of the organization
- Operation in terms of food safety management system which includes areas such as pre-requisite programmes (PRPs), traceability, emergency preparedness, HACCP etc
- Performance evaluation of the food safety management system
- Improvement of the food safety management system
Who Should Attend
This course is designed and aimed for individuals who will be part of the food safety team in your organization embarking on the food safety management system.
It is recommended participants to have a good understanding of food production management.
Exam and Certification
- Participants will need to complete a four-hour live training and assessment at the end of the course.
- Participants will be required to achieve at least 80% of total marks in the assessment.
- An electronic Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the online assessment.