Quality Assurance Series
Sanitation Programme & its Assessment
Food safety must be the key consideration when it comes to running a food business and being commercially and socially responsible to your clients. Understanding the risk factors and the level of cleanliness that is needed to prevent contamination of food and equipment will be effective in producing a successful sanitation programme.
It is important to identify the various types of soils and surfaces in an establishment to determine the proper cleaning and sanitizing products to use. The frequency of cleaning through a well thought sanitation schedule will determine how well your organization is in creating a hygienic environment.
This course will provide individuals and companies in the food industry with the information to develop an effective cleaning and sanitation programme. It will train them to identify food safety hazards related with inadequate and inappropriate cleaning and sanitation. The trainees will also be able to develop verification processes to ensure effectiveness and improvement of the programme.
- Purpose of Sanitation and Its Impact
- Types of Sanitation
- Training Competency of Sanitation Team
- Validating and Monitoring Sanitation
- Conducting Effective Sanitation Inspections
Who Should Attend
This course is designed and aimed for individuals in the food and business sectors responsible for food safety and quality assurance management.
It is also open to all individuals who are interested to work in the food industry.
This course does not have any pre-requisite units for entry.
It is recommended that individuals who have completed the Good Hygiene Practices and other Quality Assurance Programme to attend for a more complete understanding of food safety in the workplace.
Exam and Certification
- Participants will need to complete a three-hour live training and assessment at the end of the course.
- Participants will be required to achieve at least 80% of total marks in the assessment.
- An electronic Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the online assessment.