Quality Assurance Series
Management Audit by Walking
Food safety and quality audits are extensively used in the food industry. It is crucial to evaluate the management systems and obtain certifications to food safety as well as quality standards. It also assesses the condition of premises and products and confirm legal compliance. Hence, it plays an important role in food safety and quality.
This course aims to train individuals and companies in the food industry with the knowledge and application skills to perform management audit by walking and apply them to the workplace.
By the end of this course, attendees will understand the roles and responsibilities of an audit officer in the maintenance and improvement of the management systems. They can ensure the effectiveness and contribute continuous improvement of the management systems in place.
- Introduction to Inspections and Audits
- Audit Process and Methodology
- Areas to Focus for a Food Safety Audit
- Establishing Documented Procedures
- Development of Audit Assessment Checklists
Who Should Attend
This course is designed and aimed for individuals in the food and business sectors responsible for food safety and quality assurance management.
It is also open to all individuals who are interested to work in the food industry.
This course does not have any pre-requisite units for entry.
It is recommended that individuals who have completed the Good Hygiene Practices and other Quality Assurance Programme to attend for a more complete application of food safety audits in the workplace.
Exam and Certification
- Participants will need to complete a three-hour live training and assessment at the end of the course.
- Participants will be required to achieve at least 80% of total marks in the assessment.