Management System And Guidelines
Business Continuity Management: How to Develop a Business Continuity Plan
The adequacy of preparedness such as a Business Continuity Plan is imperative and is a crucial link to the survival of organisation.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will acquire an in-depth knowledge on how to develop a business continuity plan.
- Business Continuity Management
- What is Business Continuity Planning?
- Benefits of a Business Continuity Plan
- Business Continuity Interfaces
- Business continuity management (BCM) Lifecycle
- Step 1: BCM Programme Management
- Step 2: Understanding the Organization
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Step 3: Determining BCM Strategy
- Strategies based on 5Ps : People, Premises, Process (Technology), Profile (Information) and Providers (Suppliers)
- Step 4: Developing and implementing BCM Response
- Business Continuity Plan Content
- Step 5: Exercising, Maintaining and Reviewing BCM arrangements
- 4 types of exercise: Testing, Discussion based exercise, Table-top exercise, Live exercise
- Step 6: Embedding BCM in the Organization’s Culture
Who Should Attend
This course is designed and aimed for individuals such BCM team leader and members, management representative, business owners who will be responsible for developing a business continuity plan in their business or organisation.
This course does not have any pre-requisite units for entry.
Exam and Certification
- Participants will need to complete a four-hour live training. and assessment at the end of the course.
- Participants will be required to achieve at least 80% of total marks in the assessment.
- An electronic Certificate of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion of the online assessment.